Monday, June 9, 2014

Production Photos of BYU's Nightingale

Here are production photos from BYU's Nightingale. I worked on the costumes in this show as the costume crafts supervisor. This was the BYU touring show for fall semester 2013. The costumes were designed by Donnette Perkins. On this show, I got to actually build some fun pieces, and I also did the usual odds and ends of working in a costume shop, i.e. hemming pieces, sewing belts on, adding hair combs, repairing tears, etc.

 This is the Narrator.

 This is the newly-wed man.
 This is the boatwoman.
 






 This is the man and his bride.








 These are the members of the emperor's court



This is the Emperor in his court.








 This is the Glorious General. I made his armor.











 
  This is the Witch. I made her headdress and her magical pouch.















 This is the Nightingale. I made her headdress.















This is a courtiers who's top I helped make.






























































































(Photos © Brigham Young University)

No comments:

Post a Comment