Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Die Fledermaus

Here are production photos from BYU's opera Die Fledermaus, produced fall 2013. I worked on the costumes in this show as the costume crafts supervisor. The costumes were designed by Lara Bean. For this show I was also the wardrobe supervisor. I put dance rubber on and repaired the shoes, polished and redyed shoes,I fixed jewelry, and removed trim from maid hats and replaced it with white, added hair combs, and replaced elastic on many white vests. I also did plenty of other repairs, tailoring and odds and ends that needed to be done. I labeled, washed, steamed, and pressed,  tons of these throughout the course of the show as well.
This show was double cast, so I have pictures first of Cast A, then of Cast B.
Cast A:



 


























 













































 










 











 
Cast B:



















  

 




 


















 

















 


 

 






 
 


 
 

 

 






 
 

 
 These photos are © Brigham Young University, and I have been given permission to post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment