Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Fashion Show Winter 2014

These are some pictures from the line I did for Provo Fashion Week Winter 2014. I co-designed the line with Sara Quackenbush and Rebekah Jackson. These are 3 of the 4 outfits I designed for our line Treasures of the Seven Seas, based on sea creatures, myths, and people. The photographers websites are on the photos.
This is Curt Payne modeling for me. The vest is the featured item and I also made the rings he is wearing.  The vest is based off of fish scales, but because of its color, everyone called him "Sharkboy."


This is Brooklynne Bell modeling for me. I made everything except for the shoes and the shirt under the jumper. The jumper, petticoat, hat and necklace are all made and designed by me.





 This is Ethan Marston modeling for me. I made the vest, which is a soft, blue, knit fabric with chain sewn on the edges with little loops so that the crocheted string laces up the front. The belt is a simple sash, and I made the necklace as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment